92E 0.00% 50.0¢ 92 energy limited

Its a really good question at this stage, what price would...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Its a really good question at this stage, what price would someone buy more shares of 92e at? With such volatile price movements its hard to know. I've pretty much closed the book on buying more 92E only because it will raise my average too much. Annoying!

Id be following the market cap which is still circa $30m, then comparing it to other explorers such as AGE. These 2 stocks are not apples for apples but they do have some similarities. AGE imo is overvalued (im a holder) or is 92E undervalued? IMO, a bit of both. All the AGE fans hate to hear this, but until they do some real work they're a MEME stock to me. I still see huge value at current stock prices to buy 92E, they've already had a radioactive hit with drill results to follow soon. Multiple prospective tenements at the highly valued Athabasca basin.

All that being said, even at today's prices 92E is literally at the beginning of their journey offering much upside with very little downside imo. Id kill for a huge SP reversal so i can reverse a dumptruck and load up fully. Can't see it happening unfortunately

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 92E (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.