LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi and welcome to new, old, and in between investors!!! It’s...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    Hi and welcome to new, old, and in between investors!!!

It’s been a wild ride for us over the last few months and chaotic the last few days.

You are so right @bigprofits with the increase of SP comes new investors.

I as a investor of GXY from late August and now LPD for a month or so when the share price was .012-.015c

I have been privileged to read high quality posts that have been prized gem of information, helpful in my education of the the companies, mentioned above, and the sector on the whole.

As a new investor myself I find that some of the new threads and posters on a awesome forum to be SHEEEET.

I personally feel that they should F%€k Off and keep their bubbles of enlightenment to themselves.

If the threads are relevant and posts informative then the quality contributors will participate actively instead of watching the needless SHEET THREADS and Posts from the sidelines.

As someone once said to me ; “If ya just shut up and listen you just might learn what you need to know !! “

Good luck to all new old and inbetweeners.

Oh @bigprofits my comments are for those that know they contribute nothing and offer little to the quality of any forum including this one.

Kind regards,

L2B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.