New iPhone 8 photos - looks good, page-20

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Apart from all the tech froth and bubble - i'm best at "XYZ", they're best at "ABC", the biggest selling point for me when it came to converting to Mac was that without any intervention -

They all work together EVERY time.

My Countess and Countlets had Windows based PC's and I was constantly having to do updates and level 1 tech on them. The Backup solution is pedestrian at best and a failure on many fronts.

The family have all been upgraded to MBP which has seriously reduced my IT time to as close to zero as you can get. I still make sure Time Machine is working properly and OS upgrades are done by me, not them. I have a Mac Mini Server that handles all backups to an internal SSD plus an external HDD and when a drive crashed (hardware not software) not long ago, restoring back to an exact replica was done in a few hours.

My phone talks to my iPad which talks to my MBP (still a 2010 model mind you) and once you realise how they are supposed to work together (as opposed to how YOU want them to work) life is a breeze.

If Australia had faster data and better 4G data caps, it would be even better!!

TC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.