TCM 0.00% 0.3¢ tiaro coal limited

new issue anns, page-3

1. 70 Posts.
    If nothing else the off market purchase @ 80 cents has put a floor in the share price. Just be patient alot of the recent rises have been built into the current share price. When we start seeing Asian Steel mills starting to buy stakes as they have in Cockatoo Coal, this will bank roll infastructure for future mine development. This will be the job of Authur Phillip Investment Bank, who have been engaged as corporate and strategic advisors for Tiaro Coal. Can't wait to see the detail of the previous two announcements eg.locations, potential, exploration history of aquired EPC's. Tiaro now have around 9000 sqkm's of prime QLD exploration leases, a pretty impressive portfolio of blue sky potential. There has been a vacum created on the markets now, that midcap coal producers Macauthur and Felix have rerated in recent times. the market is looking for value and potential, who will be the next junior coal explorer to step into the void left. JUST MY OPINION WOULD WELCOME ANY COMMENTS DYOR GOODLUCK!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.