MAN 0.00% 3.0¢ mandrake resources limited

I think TM used the word 'diligence' to mean one of the...

1. 182 Posts.
    I think TM used the word 'diligence' to mean one of the following, nothing more nothing less.

1. constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken; persistent exertion of body or mind.
    2. Law. the degree of care and caution required by the circumstances of a person.
    3. Obsolete. care; caution.

MAN never have uranium licences in Namibia. So you can't lose what you haven't got. TM's merely speculating they might be getting one.

DMA, the reason you are stuck high and dried with this stock is because you didn't do your homework.

Let me sum it up for you. The reason old Vlad could not be touched by ASIC is because there wasn't anything illegal that he did.

First, he told you the company has two projects in Namibia, in the Skeleton Coast & in Erongo region. This is fact.

Second, he told you the company found uranium on the Erongo tenement land. This is fact. The MME of Namibia even confirmed a historical find (but of low grade) recorded in the mining journals.

Third, he sold to you his stocks in the very hyped up market, for which he is entitled to do. This is fact, see ASX release of director notice.

Forth, he told you when he found out the company has been pulled up for exploring uranium without a proper permit. This is fact, read the ASX release.

By this time, a lot of uninformed punters had lost their shirts.

Old Vlad is a smart operator. You just have to time your jump, both on and off.

He's already told you he want a piece of MAN (read AGM results), so it's time to jump on.

Just my thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.672K 88.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3352274 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 132310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.