UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

new jefferies report - a biased view lol, page-6

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    YES!!! (great work as usual snork :)

Hopefully the other biologic Sanofi uses Unfill for is Lantus and Teva uses Unifill for Copaxone. If not these, then as long it is billion dollar drugs, I'm not complaining :P

If in fact Alan gets Sanofi to use the Unifill for Lovenox, that will be incredible IMO and should lead to a huge rerating of this stock as people realise a top ten pharma is trusting a small Aussie company to protect one of their biggest drugs (even though we had industrialisation with Sanofi it didn't mean they had to use our products).

It IMO is even bigger than the Cephalon deal with MSB even though revenues may not be as large initially. You can obviously tell I am excited and am going on the assumption that this will play through!

I know Lovenox is on the wane currently due to generics but revenues are still large. I wonder what the naysayers will say if Alan does consummate the deal? I have no doubt he will, it may take time, may be delayed past middle of this year but IMO Alan will deliver :)

Also, if the Jeffries analyst is incorrect, why has there been no retraction/suing either by Unilife or Sanofi? I would assume if this is erroneous, Sanofi would have their lawyers on to both Jeffries and this guy. But I agree that this is still commercially sensitive as we have received no announcement, most likely due to no deal having been completed, yet.

I have been bitten by the ramping bug, apologies for my exuberance :)

2012 Year of UNS (sorry TDA, mate get on board if not now, at least around the middle of the year if you're not on already :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.