TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi bigstar,Nice quick summary from the Ann, thanks!Though I find...

1. 321 Posts.

Hi bigstar,

Nice quick summary from the Ann, thanks!

Though I find it amusing, things still seem to keep getting better for Triton yet sp drifts lower. Oh well, it appears to be a similar story with many small caps.

Yes of course, eventually we are going to need money, and yes of course, we eventually will get this money, but presently there seem to be too many HC full time doomsayers experts here that talk of a walk yet fail to walk the talk it seems.

This time of year can be mad at times. A time for bargains, a time for sells offs or a time to pickup some cheap stock on some stocks.

Not much volume going through at these levels though somebody still wants some Xmas money it seems.

As Pizza too has kindly pointed out, the next 6 weeks will be interesting, and over that time, gradually into January,we should start seeing positions being taken.

Quite simple really though, nothing too complex like some of the doomsayers make it out to be.

To me, still plenty of money sitting on the sidelines still waiting for a few things to unfold. ie: ther licenses, further funding, further progress & confirmation of action etc etc.

Meanwhile we have a breakout of intermediate resistance on the XAO and XJO with new highs on the daily and weekly charts of both.

This to me will see quite a few mid caps pile on the runs with the specs to follow.

As per routine based upon a 20+ year time frame, January will be a significant month for many gains to be had and runs on the board for quite a few of us small caps.

Where we place will depend on what sort of news, but at some stage should global markets continue to remain glued together then we should make our dash and get these runs on the board accordingly.

Some charts over the Xmas/Nyear period all will be added to compliment any so called story telling.

Meanwhile, have a good Xmas everyone & blessings to all and their families.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.