The joke was not really about the defence force as referred to...

1. 16,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    The joke was not really about the defence force as referred to in the third post by me of this thread. Including the defence force in the title is a great hook.

It is more about how stuffed OZ society is and in turn how bad our leaders/administrators are and usuing adjectives to highlight this.

There was not link to Russia either but I would imagine Russia using prisons would be for a few reasons some of which they would be only privy to.

Having said this people go to war for a reason. Sentiment is important. Would would War 2 have happened without WW1? Probably not.

I look at Willy OAM videos at times on his interpretation from a ex-defence operator perspective but I think he comes across a little to close not seeing the woods for teh trees in terms of the culture forces/perspectives and broader shifts of attitudes.

You mention Russia using prisoners. I assume you are not a fan of the Dirty Dozen movies. I consider the recent move of Russians near the Kharkiv region where some seem to suggest some on the Ukrainian side where happy to shift and fight for the Russians after presumably been rounded up beforehand. Compare this to early in this war where the Ukranian blew himself up to create a hinderance for a Russian region in the Kerson area. Has sentiment for Ukrainians shifted? Maybe, I cannot comment obviously.

I will say this, war and troops are important. War is real, I am sure you know full well about this. The banksters can not easily manipulate wars so defence forces have a few purposes, the banksters and lenders and asset appreciators generally are not experts in combat and conflict so it is harder for them to influence the day to day on the battlefield.

Sometimes it is hard for politicians to influence whether a person chooses to commit a crime, do harm to themselves or others but then again policy can put people in predicaments. The defence force though is aware of the importance of policy with initiatives like the gap years and so forth to raise interest.

So who is stronger?? Russia at war or USA under the control of the banksters?? With inflation raging out of control and most affected by the cost of living the joke becomes the banksters influence has come to the point the average person in the street feels a prisoner so the defence force becomes a outlet while with prison, is it that much of difference after all, and is that why judges are reluctant to incarcerate people making bad decisions under oppression?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.