RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

new jorc category to cover rms results...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The MD of RMS, Joe Holdsworth, has flagged the JORC commitee will be introducing a new category due to the high grade results they are getting...

To be known as "sh.it loads"...according to Holdsworth.

lol.

Refreshing to see a few releasing their shirt collars at times...and just what some of us might need at a rather sad time for many.

On a serious note however...these are some very good results.

Just looking at these two holes in isolation and adopting just a 10m interpolation over the 16m and 9m intersections respectively...

1. 16m x 10 x 10 x 3.7 = 5,920 tonnes @ 482g/t

2. 9m x 10 x 10 x 3.7 = 3,330 tonnes @ 454g/t

This gives us over 135,000 ounces of gold...or some $109m dollars of insitu value in just 9,250 tonnes of ore, or more than $11,000 per tonne

This could be bulk sampled in about a month or two, reaping the compnay some $100m profits on a toll-treat basis

Add in the rest of the project, which of itself is not exactly all that average...lol...and we have a significantly profitable mining opperation before us.

The company has stated it now has a minumum of 60m of strike of this particularly high grade zone...and down dip some 70m we still see isolated intercepts of some 48m@154g/t...so I think my interpolation of a box of just 20m x 10m x 12.5 (av), is not exactly stretching the friendship too much?

With just 180m or so shares on issue, current prices are not expensive.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.