AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Kalenn…good post…As you've said previously, following the...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey Kalenn…good post…

As you've said previously, following the facts of AVB’s progressive de-risking is the key to understanding the unfolding regional geology and potentially unlocking increasing values for SH's…

It is interesting to note the senior research/ resource geologist that signs off on the JORC upgrades is a serious academic…I thought it would be interesting to post a bit about this guy for those interested in his pedigree, confirming the validity of the previous and current JORC upgrades…

Dr. Bielin Shi
    Principal Resource Geologist

“…Dr Bielin is a geologist with high level experience in economic and mining geology, resource estimation and applied geo-statistics. He has worldwide operational expertise with exploration and mine projects and he has worked on coal, iron ore, gold, copper, lead and zinc, tin, laterite nickel-cobalt and bauxite deposits...
    Dr Bielin is very experienced with the development of independent technical reviews, due diligence audits and expert technical reporting in compliance with the JORC Code and NI43-101 standards. He has also published twenty papers on the application of geo-statistics in resource estimation…” http://www.csaglobal.com/display/index/management

I also like the statement “Continued and substantial resource growth at Stage 2 is expected”…meaning as per AGM statements made publicly by AVB directors Pedro Branca should approach 100mt of resources…AVB Global Resources will easily go past 1mill tons of Cu equiv… I am also nearly 99% certain the Plant photo in the Presentation is NOT the plant being acquired…similar to other mining companies in a similar position; AVB would not release this sensitive information unless the Plant acquisition was completed…

Dyor…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.