TKG 0.00% 0.3¢ takoradi limited

wuzzle1 you are correct I have just got of the phone to...

1. 36 Posts.
    wuzzle1 you are correct I have just got of the phone to secretary and she said she doesn’t know were these rumors have come from because she hasn’t said anything about an announcement. She doesn’t have access to that information. She also said that TKG haven’t actually got a finalized date in which the Announcement will be received. All the announcement due dates are confidential and although in previous reports they may state a predicted date of arrival its not always correct or on time, there are always set backs. On this note people need to stop lying on this thread. If you are a loyal holder then have faith and you will be rewarded. It’s the stock market people not a monopoly game. Real money, real people, real risk. There are some people that no what their talking about on this thread so all the best and good luck, im on the same boat. I don’t usually post due to the amount of Id-i-ots who bag stock without any knowledge. However if there are people out there that are serious about this then im more than happy to.

SDL
    IMI
    LEG
    TKG
    EGO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.