ZDX 0.00% 12.5¢ zedex minerals limited

about 80% of Zedex and Olympus are held by management and...

1. 25 Posts.
    about 80% of Zedex and Olympus are held by management and institutions therefore daily volume is usually low which means when someone wants to take a big position it is very hard as the insiders know what these companies have and will not sell out until much higher prices, prob $2-$5 in the next couple of years.
    When the junior gold stocks start to move again these companies will explode due to lack of shares available.It happened last year with Zedex.
    I noticed last week that Dragon Capital of Vietnam took a private placement in Olympus of 10m shares. I was in Hanoi 2 weeks ago and the interest in Gold in immense, would be nice if they could list on the Vietnam stock market.If the two companies merge eventually they could become one of the largest explorer/producers in SE Asia, and with asians loving gold.Any one of their numerous properties could be a company maker.
    I have met the management years ago when I invested in summit resources at 20cents and paladin at 50cents.
    Fingers crossed for a prosperous 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.