LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Hey Accaeric and all Went through the annual report and just got...

1. 388 Posts.
    Hey Accaeric and all
    Went through the annual report and just got a few questions regarding the fundamentals of LNG. Please forgive me for my ignorance if there are obvious answers that i have missed.
    I'm just trying to figure out the next milestones / timelines / announcements.

1. Magnolia - 14 July 2014 FERC accepted KMLP's application for the Lake Charles Expansion Project. The FERC approval 'running parallel with FERC's regulatory review of the Magnolia LNG Project." How long does this approval take as there are no further comments regarding its progress?

2. "Magnolia LNG and KSJV continue to progress negotiations on the lump sum, fixed price turnkey prices and expect to conclude this negotiation and announce signing of the binding contract during the last quarter of 2015" - So since we are in the last quarter we should be expecting an announcement soon?

3. "While LNGL secured a 12 month extension to 31 March 2016 to the site option agreement to lease at the FLLNG project site at Gladstone, Queensland, securing gas supply for this project is critical for the Company to further extend its Option to Lease. The company is continuing to work on securing adequate gas supply for the initial first LNG train to produce up to 1.75mtpa of LNG , including potential gas supply from Tri-Star's significant gas reserves." - March 2016 is relatively near...so we should see something regarding another lease extension?

There are also a few "outlook" comments made by Maurice.

- Signing a legally binding lump sum turn key EPC contract with KSJV (related to my second question)
    - Signing additional legally binding offtake agreements for the remaining 6 mtpa of Magnolia LNG capacity
    - Renegotiating the Stonepeak ECA based on an 8 mtpa Magnolia LNG project
    - Agreeing a term sheet on the debt facilities for the Magnolia LNG project
    - Procuring economically competitive pipeline capacity and gas feedstock for Bear Head LNG and FLLNG

With the above "outlook" comments just wanted to know your thoughts and guesses on timeframes.

Great to see LNG turning around...was getting quite nervous but now more confident especially after going through the annual report.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.