New team member at 88E as advised by Brombarb on LSE

Name: John Annand

88 Energy Limited

Consulting Chief Financial Officer

Company Name 88 Energy Limited

Dates Employed Jul 2016 – Present

Employment Duration •7 mos

Location •Perth, Australia

Currently working as a consultant with 88 Energy Limited which is the Operator of both conventional and unconventional oil projects on the North Slope of Alaska. My role at 88 Energy includes the implementation of financial systems and processes to ensure compliance with the relevant joint venture agreements and reviewing key contractual arrangements to assist in developing joint venture management strategies. In addition, I have been mentoring staff to help them better understand the finance processes within their roles and responsibilities.

Key accountabilities include:
    - understanding the various Project Icewine agreements in order to implement systems and processes to ensure that all material financial and reporting obligations are being met;
    - mapping and amending the various financial processes across both 88 Energy and Project Icewine to ensure consistency allowing for more efficient financial reporting and analysis;
    - the design and implementation of a monthly Project Icewine financial statement preparation process;
    - the design and implementation of a Project Icewine cash call process; and
    - the design and implementation of a cost recovery process for 88 Energy as Operator of Project Icewine

Read this guy's CV on LinkedIn.

"My role at 88 Energy includes the implementation of financial systems and processes to ensure compliance with the relevant joint venture agreements and reviewing key contractual arrangements to assist in developing joint venture management strategies. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.