ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Squeezing out..... It would interesting to see output volumes...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Squeezing out..... It would interesting to see output volumes would be achievable over a set time through squeezing and how clean the water product would be; Isn't that the technique that current briquette producers use....

Anyway looks like they will be in the mix; the big PowerBoys will want one of these tech up their sleeve for the carbon pricing. Looks like Exergen must be getting flicked out of the pitches if these guys have signed a Mou with Tru, I'm sure Exergen would have approached Tru. Looking at their test results , if I'm reading them right; they submitted a coal sample with 11% moisture content only and they dried it out to 5.82%....they also propose on their website to ship coal back to china in empty shipping containers.... BCE coal shipment in all cases will have to be monitored and sprayed as its being shipped.... How the hell are they going to do that when it's cooking up in containers!! Again , container shippment also points at low volume outputs..... Something funny about this one IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.