ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi tbedon, rotary dryer has been around for a long time. They...

1. 129 Posts.
    Hi tbedon, rotary dryer has been around for a long time. They use "super heated fluidised bed dryer" before press, why did you say "without the heat to reduce emissions by up to 50%". I am confused. Can you elaberate a bit?
    We know the high water content in LV brown coal. To dewater the BC, you need to break the bond between the water and the coal first. most teches use high pressure and high temprature to do that. To increase the water temprature, huge amout of energy is required. That is the basic physical law. No one can change it. The beauty of coldry is that it uses attrition process to break the bond between water and coal. that is mechenical which is much less energy consumming. To illustrate that, just think about the hair dryer, a 2KW hair dryer, the fan part only use 100w or less. %95+ of the energy is used to achieve the heat. Coldry uses waste heat to achieved the temprature. the whole process is mechenical. Nothing can beat this for efficiency and low cost, and plus the destilled water benefit.
    All above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.