CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

new large investors, page-20

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Pixie, Surely and any other fellow suffers,

Commiserations are in order given the latest development.

I pulled my last measly $ out today (other than a minor & insignificant remaining rights offer), all in all having recouped just under $3.5 of a $15K investment (OUCH). It hurt a lot, and was a pretty big loss, but fortunately wasn't the bulk of my portfolio and the life-savings are still safe (were never in shares!). I feel for you Pixie, and hope Surely and others aren't too deep into it.

I've always been one to think that a loss was a loss only when you materialise it, but I haven't liked the look of what is unfolding. I really hope I'm wrong, and the company does bounce back & go from strength to strength. I'd be happy to jump back in on the way back up, but it's been 'death of a thousand cuts' from $1 down to here.

Hopefully the Murphy's law effect will kick in, now that I've sold out, and there will one great announcement after another to bring this great technology into fruition and restore all of your investments to at least par if not beyond, even if it doesn't happen for me (until I jumped in again, but of course that might bring the wrath of Murphy again).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.