CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Jaded,Regarding your assertion that "They are UNLAWFUL if they...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Jaded,

Regarding your assertion that "They are UNLAWFUL if they contain any material info not alredy ASX released[at least I think so under Continuos Disclosure Required]" ...

If that is the case, they are unlawful!

The following is a direct quote that I have transcribed from the interview (approximately 2min 30sec in), in response to being asked what happened to the order from Nuon:

... "the order won't proceed, but importantly we're talking to potential replacements for the same market" ...

This is clearly pertinent to the fact that the Nuon order fell through, yet has not been officially disclosed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As an aside ...

Something I don't understand is how you go from having an order based on conditions, meeting those conditions, and then the company who placed the 'order' being able to just walk away and say "sorry, we don't actually want them any more".

It made me wonder about the wording of the original Nuon announcement. Here it is:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    27 February 2008
    CERAMIC FUEL CELLS LTD (ASX: CFU)
    €12.4M INVESTMENT IN MANUFACTURING FACILITY AND COMMERCIAL ORDER FROM NUON

Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd (CFCL), a global leader in fuel cell development, today announces that it is investing €12.4 million in the construction of a manufacturing plant in Heinsberg, Germany for the commercial production of its fuel cell systems.

CFCL also announces that it has received a volume order from Nuon, The Netherlands’ largest energy company and CFCL’s partner for that market. CFCL and Nuon have agreed on a set of performance targets for a commercial unit. On CFCL’s achievement of these targets, Nuon will order 50,000 fuel cell systems, to be delivered over a five year period from June 2009. The order is expected to generate substantial revenue for CFCL over the five year"
    (etc.)
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't see any wriggle-room in that statement. It was clearly an 'order'. To reiterate:

"On CFCL’s achievement of these targets, Nuon will order 50,000 fuel cell systems, to be delivered over a five year period from June 2009"

How can that just be walked away from?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.