SYS 0.00% 0.4¢ syngas limited

With the PFS constantly being delayed due to "further...

1. 891 Posts.
    With the PFS constantly being delayed due to "further developments", it wouldn't surprise me if Management purposely elected to wait for markets to settle like they have now and release the PFS along with the offtake agreements they have been finalising. Sounds obvious as you wouldn't want to release excellent news in a dead fear struck market so I guess the rise on good news is just around the corner now.

1-2 weeks well now what we have and with which big players are joining the business model.

Altona Energy in the UK (LSE) are currently valued around $30M AUD Market Cap undiluted, and SYNGAS are at $5M. If you do a comparison you can see who is better located close to infrastructure, and Altona don't have legal offtakes, only Memorandums of Understanding. Add to this the cost of rail which can kill any project.

If the market can't value SYNGAS at well over $30M Market Cap following the offtake agreements there is something seriously wrong with peoples calculators. I suspect the smart have been accumulating and the fear struck have bailed now but with the offtakes and the interest from the brokers presentations Merrill has been doing, the news is out and it's time to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.