WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

New Law

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Well the New Law in regarding to petroleum regulation looks good for Wolf, with the gov asking for a min of 5% royalties. Hope this is going to add some clarity to investors or potential JV partners who may be standing on the sidelines.

Cel market cap under 30mil, in South Africa with possible share to the SA gov to be 20%. With exploration permits not yet granted. Onshore.

TPT market cap around 60mil, possible recovery for its 20% share of the field they are currently drilling into. Which is around 120mil barrels of a high resource estimate (if the find anything at all).

WOF market cap of 10mil, 100% ownership of its Mongolian exploration tenements. Estimated 1 billion barrels from their high recoverable estimate. All onshore with low cost exploration, drilling and close prox to China.

From them selling the Non-Core assets for what some writers call "a sack of spuds" making some investors ask the question: "where is the managements business strategy and negotiation skills at?" And then "can they pull off a JV without WOF and its investors watching the sale of its core assets getting sold for a similar sum."

The New Law in regarding to petroleum regulation looks good for Wolf, with the gov asking for a min of 5% royalties. Hope this is going to add some clarity to investors or potential JV partners who may be standing on the sidelines.

You think one day this stock will have to explode. When I read the specs on the potential Wolf has I want to buy more but this holds the biggest loss on my portfolio though if its played right from the info that we have been told this could sure hold the biggest potential.

Apologies for any inaccuracies, this is just rough estimates and I just woke up

Morning WOF crew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.