CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

New laws light up medical marijuana stocks, page-29

1. 16,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    Its like a herd into this sector , lucky if 1 in 10 of these companies ever makes a profit. Which one won't be known for years , plenty are going to get burnt , the US and Canada alone have hundreds of companies supplying everything possible in this sector medical cannabis, food and drink products , growing equipment , you name it they have it, they will flood the aussie market imo when the time is right.

QBL paid 49m QBL shares to the vendor for 55% of MCL and an additional 50 million performance shares will be issued to the vendor shareholders of MCL upon MCL obtaining a permit from the Australian Government to grow cannabis varieties for medical cannabis research leading to product development. So in effect will pay 99m qbl shares for 55% of MCL . That makes 100% of MCL worth $4.1m at 2.3c QBL share price, MCL is to have its own IPO , let's assume they raise $5m this then gives MCL a market value of $9.1m post IPO.

There are 1,255,138,066 QBL shares on issue plus 165,485,076 1.2c options which expire in july , so in effect 1.42B shares come july. Making QBL worth $32.7m at 2.3c , QBL shareholders will own the 55% of MCL (99m shares) prior to the ipo so QBL shareholders will possibly get 1 MCL share for every 14 QBL shares assuming there are 1.42B QBL listed shares at the time of the IPO. I assume the additional money they raise ( i assume around $5m) in the ipo will give QBL shareholders first preference.

Speaking of IPO just got a call from a broker of an upcoming ipo , he will email me the details, this sector is hot , unfortunately i see a lot of money being lost post the stampede.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.