New Liberal PM sought as Morrison is failing.... all suggestions considered.

1. 41,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I really don't intend to make fun out of this difficulty.

but fair dinkum Morrison has failed again and again.

Job description: To lead the nation effectively and efficiently with safety - the minimum required of any covid vaccine.

What will the New PM need to Qualify:
    • Merit. (What does this mean?)
    • capable of genuine consultation with all parties and vested interests - never mind the population.
    • Appeal - sense of humour, sense of community needs, sense of justice/fairness
    • Motivated to Lead the Nation toward what is Best For the National Interest.
    • Party support (?) - I don't need this but every other bugger seems to.
    • Minimum - Bachelor in suitable field of study such as economics, political science, social sciences, as a measure of intelligence and understanding of what makes a nation and the economy tick.
    • Lived Experience - entrepreneurship is required and so previous business management is a major plus.
    • Honesty - this is the solid gold biggie..... liars and false promise makers need not apply.
    • Respect for all members of the nation and foreign nationals.

I don't want to make this too difficult. Other criteria may be contributed if required but marketing skills are excluded.

Membership of the LNP is not a criteria because its time we broke away from the stupid Party politics that limits our options, but we are looking for a new leader of the Liberal Party. IMO this could be any Aussie citizen.

What is it that makes a good Prime Minister? Is it only the ability to win an election or do we want more?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.