NEW Liberals leaders wants NUCLEAR POWER !!!, page-44

1. 85,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think that's probably correct

although I think it far too late - without having a 2 decade long argument about nuclear

if we wanted to have a serious discussion and avoid the climate debate crap - IMO a nuclear debate should have been held 'outside' of politics

comprehensive plans and ideas should have been developed - including IMO - a total plan which involved permanent nuclear storage as a national business to fund nuclear power -

to me - it's bigger than politics - so, on that one - I would have taken to the population as a referendum

if one could possibly have developed a plan including waste with other nations signing up as potential customers - including methods of payment - such as up front payments, payments in building power plants as part payment, solid ideas on annual incomes AND details on what that income would be spent on - including IMO - an annual dividend, tax free for all Australians

that to me - would be the way to do it --------- then, let people choose ---------- to throw it into an oppositional system - knowing how Liberals, Labor and greens operate ------- is merely going to produce more Co2 and wasted oxygen - from endless prattle

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.