LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

lets just all be honest with ourselves here, you and others are...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    lets just all be honest with ourselves here, you and others are pumping on HC to attract other non holders to become holders, to buy and to rise the SP and hence make you money, there are people here who listened to people like you at $2.50, bought in on the hype and have lost 80% of their money, btw this is a fruitless exercise, people with the money to make a difference dont get advice from HC.. i dont care what you invest in, i dont care if lake fail or do will but i will always argue against these kind of pump filled posts designed to trick people into thinking lake is doing better than they are. LKE have no timelines, no DFS, no production figures, no permits, no ESIA, operating in a country where people just took 1bn dollars out of banks thinking their currency was about to be devalued. LKE have the same MC as VUL and look where they are, MILES ahead of lake, so like it or not, lake are massively overvalued and until they get their house in order and show people they have a realistic plan going forward, lake will get used by market makers and shorters to make money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.