MEE metex resources limited

Is anyone following MEE's progress?I've been following LINC...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    Is anyone following MEE's progress?

I've been following LINC Energy recently and it's great to see the sp price rise from 50c - 1.50c. Linc Energy is an energy company in clean coal technology.

Linc has commenced work on bringing together two proven production processes known as Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) clean coal technology and Coal To Liquids (CTL).

I've been doing some research and stumbled across MEE. I've just read their qrtly and too my surprise they are about to acquire 100% in Carbon Energy, and approvals have been granted for a UCG trial @ Bloodwood Creak. ' This will be the world's first commercial scale, oxygen injected UCG trial.

Any thoughts...looks like another leading player in this space with loads of potential...MEE also have their Uranium and old assets, with some IOCG targets similar to Olympic Dam at Lake Eyre and Balta Baltana.

They have great management in Ian Walker and Kim Robinson - who also looks after Kagara Zinc, another successful company.

On top of this they have 10 million shares in Magma Metals Limited (MMB).

This could be a significant company particularly in the energy sector.

Anyone else watching this one, will this be another Linc Energy success story? Looks good on paper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.