HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

New lithium company ?, page-20

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    Rob.

That is the question that keeps us all in HAO.
    Nobody is game to sell out because they know that as soon as they do then HAO will come good.
    They also know that if they don't sell then they are forever trapped in this HAO purgatory.
    I, like you, have been playing this game for what seems like forever. There is no relief for us mug punters. It is the price we pay for not being born into old money.

I personally feel that this is maybe the beginning of the end for all our patience but I am wrong 97.372% of the time with my predictions.

The lithium move is a big positive I feel for punters but, as we know, it will need to be ASX listed in order to gain maximum traction. The danger is that by the time they prove anything up it will be all over and the world will be awash with lithium.

Is the current lithium pump the last gasp for all the big boys to get out with huge profits?
    It could well be!
    I am more and more skeptical each day regarding the EV craze. It may well be ok in North America, and much of Europe, but how about the rest of the world that does not even have a proper electrical supply?

When people stop and think about it, Australians will need to rethink their whole way of life as regards to their cars. No more long driving holidays that have been so favoured by the Aussie family.
    I would not like to be the government that gets in between the people and their cars.

I feel it will all happen but I wonder if I can stay alive long enough to see it let alone still be in condition to enjoy it.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.