HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

G'day Dubya. Well you may have opened a can of worms with that...

1. 8,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    G'day Dubya.

Well you may have opened a can of worms with that question by asking me.

Nobody does election "bullshit" like the Labor Party and the Greens.
    For 60 years the world has listened to lefty rubbish about the seas rising and flooding us all out and then the bit about us all frying to death as the world will be too hot for us to survive.
    That is what I would call fear mongering.
    Young children are scared spitless and even committing suicide because of this rubbish.

Google "Earth day 1970" and read some of the absolute fear mongering rubbish that was promoted there.

I recently saw young people being interviewed in the street and asked about global warming. One bloke said that it was true because the Great Barrier Reef was drying up.
    Drying up!!! What does this idiot have for a brain? Can he not apply a little logic to the issue? Does he not ask himself that if the seas are rising then would not the reef be being covered by more water and not less?

People are told that 97% of scientists agree that global warming is real and is caused by man.
    Any scientist who does not agree is hung out to dry and, because most scientists are employed by the a government somewhere in the world, they know that they will never work again if they don't go along with the sham.

Unis are a prime example of this where they make their money by pushing such courses on the environment.

I am not against electric cars per se, I am however against the lies that are being used to damage our kids and scare people witless.

I would say that you live in Melbourne if you are not worried about range in new EV's because if you lived in the country you certainly would be.
    You cannot just get a lift into town if you run out of charge, then buy a 5 litre can then bum a lift back to your car.

I agree that people will most likely have two cars, one EV and one ICE car.

As far as buying a Chinese car after what they have done to the world in the last few years, I would rather hoist my old bones on to a pushie than put one cent into the bastards bank account.

Personally, I feel that the Chines have shot themselves in the foot with their virus and aggressive actions towards their neighbours and especially Australia. They are on a downhill slope from here on in.

I won't even order a dim sim until the communist government falls and they do what ever is appropriate to Xi.

"It doesn't really matter if the electricity to charge up an EV comes from solar, gas hydro or coal"

I will take from that statement that you also don't really believe that the climate is an issue if you are happy for EV to be charged with coal fired electricity?
    I also am happy to drive an EV if it is not Chinese but, I will never forgive the fear tactics that have been employed by the Labor Party and the rest of the left which has almost destroyed a generation of young people around the world.

Australia only has a "real problem with a secure fuel supply " because the Left have made us that way over many years of moratoriums and bans on any possible development of oil fields and exploration in Oz.
    There is just as much oil and gas as we are ever likely to need available in Australia if we just pursue it.

I am more than happy for Haoma to find lots of lithium as I have been invested in lithium companies for several years. I have no qualms about making money from the gullible.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.