GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-1025

1. 753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    An old article (from September) but a good one.

https://do not advertise external s...-a-glass-half-full-or-a-glass-half-empty.html

Providing it as a timely reminder that the lithium price is what is driving GXY and others share prices, not individual companies performance or strengths.

So what is going to turn around lithium prices. All the stories / arricles of demand increasing seem to be doing nothing.

To turn around the lithium price, i beleive the market needs to see more evidence that prices are remaining stable or increasing. Lithium producers can play there part here.

Isn't Q4 when most of the long term contracts are negotiated? It may be too eary and i know lithium producers arent at liberty to divulge the actual negotiated price but would i would love to hear more strong messaging confirming long term contracts have been locked in at healthy prices. We need to industry to help debunk the over supply myth. MS started this with their BS article. I would love to hear some of the lithium producers call them on their BS and take it up to them! I feel we have been too diplomatic on this front to date.

The more we hear about prices improving, that the sky isn't falling, not just from GXY but all lithium producers, the better!

I hope AT does his bit tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.