GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The thing is, the general economy is on a shaky...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The thing is, the general economy is on a shaky ground...property market has been falling 20% from the peak, stock market is trending down, trade war is behind the scenes, interest rate rising. ..etc..etc..

Ok, back to lithium, all lithium stocks have been going down since Jan and haven't rise back up to the past glory...regardless how well each individual company is proceeding ..

I think this time is anorher cycle for the super rich & powerful transferring wealth from the poor to the rich behind the scenes

The poor can't wait because the poor are starving whilst the rich can wait. The rich create the cycle while some poor are lucky enough to play along with it then they win while others are not so lucky to play against it then lose

During this transfer of wealth process, some poor starve to death and never rise back up, some poor are lucky to be alive and go pass this crises and be wealthy later...

It happened before during the 20s, 87s 90s gfc 2008s and now

Most people believe lithium has a bright future, that's why I bought into GXY because I think gxy is ahead of other lithium companies....but, to be honest, i start losing faith seeing the share price got hammered down and down..i am getting poorer now than few months back.

I dunno how it will end in the future

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.