GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-1515

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Bit of a disconnect between timeframes. Many HC posters think in days or even minutes. The sp is down today! management have not announced ANYTHING TODAY! F--- a whole month has gone by and the sp has not rocketed! Holy Shit there is some new technology that may replace lithium! Yes Li probably will be replaced maybe 10 more probably 50 years plus in the future. For the foreseeable future the major threat to Li is the ICE manufacturers and the inertia of invested old technology. Bearing in mind it takes years to tool up for Li battery production and EV's any experimental technology is not a threat to GXY, The next 6 maybe 12 months will be challenging because prices will be artificially low because the users of Li are still tooling up. It will not be until at least 2020 that the juggernaut of EV's household batteries, ships etc start rolling off the production line in ever increasing mega numbers. This is a change that is exponential and the snow ball has just started rolling down the hill. IMHO GXY is a medium to long term investment i.e. 2-10 years. I realise that this is far outside the time frame of some on HC who want instant gratification. IMHO they are in the wrong stock or they may be very nimble traders who can make a buck on the fluctuations. Good luck to them if they can. Ultimately GXY will have a sp that reflects its true value in a couple of years time or we are all fxxxxd as human caused climate change will have destroyed the planet as we know it. So IMHO it is either stick with GXY and hope for some dollars return and a huge uptake in EV to mitigate climate change,or die a few years earlier than I had planned to avoid the worst of the impending climate catastrophe. And as I type Sydney airport is closed because of a massive thunderstorm. Prophetic perhaps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.