GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I took a test drive of a Tesla Model S earlier this week. It was...

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1694
    I took a test drive of a Tesla Model S earlier this week. It was easily the best car I have ever driven. Man, that seamless acceleration was just fantastic. Part of the drive was in Auto Pilot mode and that was an interesting experience as it constantly made little adjustments (which I found a little disconcerting) to keep in the lane. But really, the whole experience was awesome and I came away from that test drive thinking there is no way my next car will be an ICE vehicle. Unfortunately it won't be a Tesla S either because I am not the sort that could justify that kind of outlay even if I had the money. I could almost justify a Tesla 3 though, and in fact I was even in the queue for one of those (but cancelled when my GXY shares took a turn for the worse). I was thinking maybe a Hyundai Iconic might be the EV for me, but it just doesn't have the range I need and at this stage there is not the supporting infrastructure. So I'll just hang onto my existing cars for a few more years I guess. The thing is though, once you have driven an EV (well, admittedly a premium EV), you quickly realise that the reign of ICE vehicles must be fast coming to an end. The Tesla was vastly better than any top-end Merc or BMW I have been in.

Give yourself a treat everyone, and go and try one of those Teslas. There is absolutely no hard sell at all, and they are just keen to give people the opportunity to try an electric vehicle as part of their strategy of promoting EVs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.