GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I agree Misschow, GXY occupies a very special place in this...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I agree Misschow, GXY occupies a very special place in this industry.

With no viable market price mechanism (exchange), banks are not willing to fund lithium mining juniors to production as they cannot carry out "proper" valuations. That really leaves the miners little alternative but to find funds through off take partnerships or sell their leases to those with very deep pockets.

This is a time of evolution, survival of the fattest! Galaxy management have carefully grown the company to be in a position where we are almost able to self fund development of our resources without debt. The sale of SDV northern to POSCO who are seeking cooperation and partnership in development of Hombre Muerto was a masterstroke, we kept the lion's share of the resource after all. It allows us to move forward in line with our development timetable and reap the rewards of getting our product into the market place whilst the lithium supply pipeline is tight and prices are high through 2030. Not only the cash for us but joint and shared development of the region's shipping, transport, communications and production technology.

I consider it to be a remarkable achievement and myself a very fortunate shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.