GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-1830

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8567
    Livent announced their 4th quarter earnings.... I thought this statement was particularly powerful... to me it means there are no shortage of customers outside of China that are willing to pay a reasonable price for Lithium, and if companies continue to refuse to sell to China at their lower prices China will be forced to UP their bids.

"The results of our year-end negotiations with customers outside of 
    China for 2019 were in-line with our expectations," added Graves.  "The majority of these customers committed to prices in-line with or higher than 2018.  However, as has been widely noted, Chinese economic conditions weakened very late in 2018 and our lithium hydroxide customers in China were unwilling to make firm commitments for price and volume at levels that were acceptable to us.  Therefore, Livent elected to increase its volume commitments to customers outside of China, particularly in South Korea and Japan, and as a result we expect our volumesin China to remain flat."
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/livent-corporation-announces-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2018-results-300793507.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.