GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-1832

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Thanks for sharing. This is pretty much in line with what all the companies have said. It shows that despite all the fear the industry remains in a good place.

Some other quotes I like from the article:

"Looking ahead to 2019, we expect revenue growth in the high teens percentage, driven largely by higher volumes and a stable pricing environment." - Let's remove the 'high teens part' cause I don't know the actual number, but with the upgrades at MC, should we not expect something a similar uptick in revenue going forward?

"The fundamental drivers of demand in our industry continue to be positive.  In particular, electric vehicle sales that are consistently exceeding even the most bullish forecasts" - again is this not what else everyone else is saying?

As almost every LIT company has said the same thing, my interpretation is not if, but when will the whole sectors SP start to turn around. It's pretty much a given that at some point sentiment will need to change and that will take everyone up for a ride.

For those selling at these prices I hope your doing that because that is what your own research is telling you to do, and not because fear and red balances are making you make such decisions. Keep both eyes open at all times. I know from my own mistakes how much it hurts to have sold at a price and for the price to double or triple 3 - 9months after you sold. I also know the cartwheels that can be done when I didn't sell and went with my gut and picked up that doubling or tripling in price. Learn from history and your mistakes and DYOR, I keep saying over and over again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.