GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-24

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    That's a great find L-Maxi

I wonder if the below gets you excited @maxi1981

BTW my phone keeps trying to correct your nickname to Mexi - Arriba El Maxi!

Here is an interesting article when it comes to the pricing that Galaxy might be achieving on its tolled spodumene from Mt Cattlin...

---

Battery-grade lithium carbonate prices have softened week on week due to cheaper material entering the market and because of downstream consumer expectations for lower prices; lithium prices in other regions were unchanged due to sluggish spot market activity.

---

Chinese domestic spot battery-grade lithium carbonate market prices fell on Thursday May 31 due to persistently slow trading activity and lower sales prices achieved.

Metal Bulletin assessed the Chinese domestic spot battery-grade lithium carbonate price (min 99.5% Li2CO3) at 130,000-135,000 yuan ($20,290-21,070) per tonne on Thursday, down by 5,000 yuan per tonne week on week

---

Battery grade lithium hydroxide priceswere at 140,000-145,000 yuan per tonne on Thursday, according to Metal Bulletin market assessment.

---

battery-grade lithium carbonate (min 99.5% Li2CO3)and hydroxide (min 56.5% LiOH.H2O) quotations were at $18-20 per kg and $19-20 per kg on a cif China, Japan and Korea basis respectively on Thursday May 31.

---

“We are not willing to sell material as low as $18-19 per kg as some of the downstream consumers are bidding for battery grade lithium compounds; therefore, we have been more focused in Europe and the US by selling technical and industrial grade lithium compounds,” he added.

---

Anyone else looking forward to seeing the Global Lithium Rap¿?¿
    Last edited by Thesi: 02/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.