GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-244

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I'll start with these two clips.

Then end with.

"A former Apple Inc. engineer was arrested on charges of stealing driverless car secrets for a Chinese startup after he passed through the security checkpoint at San Jose International Airport to board a flight to China.

Zhang Xiaolang was accused by U.S. prosecutors of downloading files containing proprietary information as he prepared to leave the iPhone maker in April and start work for Guangzhou-based Xiaopeng Motors. according to a criminal complaint filed Monday in federal court in San Jose, California." LINK WITH VIDEO

Apple and their car has been an on again off again thing.

And I find it difficult to believe that Apple would create an autonomous tech without building their own car to place it in.

I've no doubt that Google are considering doing their own via Waymo, but I wonder if these will be purchasable cars or just two companies waiting to see how Tesla might utilise their own AI to allow their vehicles to be dropping you to work in the morning, hired during the day and then taking you home at night.

I enjoy all this lithium talk, and I think that electric vehicles open up a change in the transportation model,  but I am curious when these two giants of tech will make a move and also everyone else's thoughts of AI and where we might be headed.

Could we possibly end up with less cars on the road?

One idea I saw was a similar one to uber that had customers buy a monthly or annual membership that had various ratings which gave them a guaranteed SLA for when their vehicle might arrive to take them to their destination.

How far might we be from that?

Because this Tesla video still has me thinking we might be closer than we think.

(If you haven't seen it watch right to the end)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.