GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Correct in what you post there STW.Mining/Production prices will...

1. 7,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Correct in what you post there STW.

Mining/Production prices will come down, Lithium prices will come down, Battery prices will come down, EVs prices will come down.

Sales EVs will turn up.

You just have to take each year as it comes with EVs, Battery storage imo How far away is any positive payday for holders and what that will be, is anyone's guess. imo A lot can happen and its too much to consider, else, you'll end up like those in "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"!

Just one thing I would say in line with my thought above "You just have to take each year as it comes" . Using any benchmark thus far is not the way to go with EV Sales, its another couple of years until anything definitive can be taken as a givern. imo
    If any use for example China and/or Norway atm then its a form of brainwashing ones self. imo
    China a is not the golden goose and will dictate progress to their advantage whatever that is and Norway, well 60% of little, is still little.!

The turning point is, other Nations than China, making a meaningful effort to displace ICEs. Its coming but we just have to get around China's "hold" atm and also get clarity on Battery prices. Once that happens Auto Manufacturers will go full throttle on EVs. imo

With that finding ways to reduce costs re Hardrock/Brine is the key and at least GXY is a player in both.
    Throw in any faster extraction methods(Brine) and our future is more clear.

In saying future, its not like it was, just gone. There willbe no more boom prices for lithium.

From now, Li prices will stabilise in this lower range. imo

GXY just has to find its place in the Lithium space. Its unclear of its position atm and SDV dictates that to a large degree imo

and that reads like another upto 12 months or so for some clarity.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.