GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-2682

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Thesi great article. It really shows further evidence of the continued barriers facing ICE and the further evolution towards an EV world. The amount of further evidence provided by GCar today and others really sets the stage for the years to come.

With the release of information yesterday it was a bit surprising the price action today, but I can't say that it is not expected.

I guess all the longs just need to continue doing what we are doing and take advantage of the opportunities as they come. Our time frames are in years and for many they are minutes, hours, days and months. I am a person that has stocks that I have held for over 10 years that once paid tiny dividends and now the dividends that are larger then the cost of buying the stock in the first place. So for someone like me I can easily adjust time frames to change perspective compared to others. That is my months can equal a minute to others. If you get what I mean. Back to the point it is clear that GXY will simply be a play thing for traders and shorters for a little while longer. Like many wise people on HC have said many times all the hocus pocus eventually comes to an end at some point when its time for the stars to realign.

On another note Thesi your strong point is questioning, providing great information, and directing good conversation and some time great laughs and interesting attachments. This is you at your strongest. Sometimes, when you start making things personal I start to see another side that takes away all that you have to offer. It removes the strength of what you have to say. Think about removing the need to tag people and making things so personal. When you don't that is when you are strongest. I say this to everyone. We all here have our own comments and opinions, good or bad. Let people have their say and counter information with facts, but let's leave it there at the facts. To all information apply the CRAAP test and DYOR. As far as I have remembered all my posts have been a reply to information and never targeted at a single person. We all need to share our thoughts, even if some are way off course! I have never put anyone on ignore because I need to be aware of both what the FUD is as well as both negative and positive issues that need to be consider. But as long as we focus on the facts and not the person the message is stronger. Anyway that is my attempt to be the spiritual elder. Everyone is free to ignore my words, but I think if everyone focused posts on the facts and not the person we will all benefit. Sorry in advance if you or anyone else disagrees.

Anyway, lets see how much longer these buying opportunities present themselves. I still hold to my predictions I made a year ago that some time in this half the change towards the positive will begin. I see the green shoots, just need the pendulum to start shifting. At the end of the day the long term crew, you know who you are will be very happy. Not just about the money in your pockets, but about the air that you get to breath every day. Clean air is the ultimate prize out of all of this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.