GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-3027

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    no way…. are serious about '300k+ orders that shifted several times, vanished, then popped back at close' ???
    This happens in all stocks on the ASX, I could quote examples, but I wont cause its on EVERY stock… you must
    be new to investing. Should check this for yourself tomorrow when trading begins.

Imagine this matter of manipulation getting to court, the judge is going to ask: why is the LiHydroxide price
    low as well… if you are claiming manipulation then Hydroxide price should be high, is that correct?
    HC lawyer has no answer to this. Furthermore the judge asks for a witness to cross-examine, but none
    can be provided.
    If you want a case , find a witness from within the manipulators camp who is willing to testify. Without
    this you wont have a case.
    Anyway there wont be one, because there is no manipulation. Its just a situation of supply/demand, where
    demand is basically coming from one geographical area, and they want to pay the lowest price possible, like
    any normal human being.
    If you dont like this situation, dont sell it to them, stockpile and look for another customer...
    No ones forcing you to sell at the low price.
    Same as any business, this is no different.
    To artifically inflate the price received for spod (which would be downright manipulation), you would need policies
    imposed by a government or a cartel of producers willing to get together and manipulate and I doubt this will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.