GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi yanlin, Thanks so much for your kind wishes! :)All is well...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi yanlin, Thanks so much for your kind wishes! All is well with me, and I hope that you & everyone else here remain safe and well also. I started in a business venture last year, and have been working steadily through 2020. The Covid restrictions have meant that many of my hours have been put on hold for a while. I’m not sure if this will be for a few weeks or a few more months. Similar to what many are facing; but this will pass.
    It’s good to get back to the forums again, and to read through some of the recent Galaxy announcements, which sound as though they are making some very good progress out at Sal De Vida, and the share price movements have been very interesting to watch. It’s good to see that Galaxy are now at #13 spot on the Shortman list, as opposed to being # 1 or somewhere in the top 3-5 over recent years. It seems as though management are really starting to claw back, keeping the announcements coming, and are endeavouring to make this company one that new & seasoned investors will really start to look hard at again, as a longer term investment opportunity. It’s good to see some time frames, mentioned in articles, and from company CEO’s, as to when investors can expect to see lithium prices on the rise again, and shortages happening, which is in keeping with what many people in the forum have been anticipating & talking about for quite some time.So much to look forward to. And I do hope that anyone who is still doubtful, or may have lost interest in this company or lithium, do make their way back to the sector soon, when the time is right for them, and they can make some wise investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.