GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great post again STW, I’m also in a diverse boatload of lithium...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Great post again STW, I’m also in a diverse boatload of lithium stocks, some producers many still in the exploration stage.

I firmly believe some of these explorers will offer the highest rewards moving forward as the lithium decifit reaches alarming levels come end of 2022-early 2023. Ive hedged my bets with a couple of producers, GXY being my largest.

I strain my little brain at times to see where the world is heading, I read soo much information it sometimes gets cluttered and disjointed, through all this smoke I really can’t see this sector failing in any desired direction it has already taken, or new arms yet to be spread.

All commentary is extremely positive, even the likes of Lowry have come out hitting for the entire sector. Car makers are going to go ballistic over the next few years to secure supply. The 200 odd gigafactorys are going to have a hell of a job securing supply through till 2030. It’s going to be a dogs breakfast and the winners will be those that secured quality supply early.

Got a lot of coin in this sector and I don’t believe we will have to wait till 2023 to see some serious appreciation in our investment packages.

Prices rising, thus the forecast oversupply commentary till 2022 was just a last gasp of air for many, it’s obvious it’s already here.

Very happy to wait and for this sector to explode.

Good luck to all of us, been a hell of a journey soo far,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.