GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Reuters have a very interesting article on ALB today that...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Reuters have a very interesting article on ALB today that obliquely refers to some reasons for the sentiment behind shorting in the sector.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-to-reinvent-the-lithium-market-idUSKCN1LF0BJ

It just shows how the response to the EV/Storage revolution is sparking differentiation between producers and during this disruptive phase there are many ways of viewing the best path to being a winner.

Personally I think backing a single path to vertical integration may be quite risky. I smiled today when Anthony Tse referred to the prospective joint venture partners for SDV. He didn't give anything away, but clearly is looking much further ahead than just finding someone who brings money to the table.

He also gave a hint that GXY is, at every point, looking to make whatever product is required by the customer. The new optimisation circuit doesn't just lift the recovery of LCE from the feed, it also can vary the content and ratios of impurity chemistry to suit client requirements.

Diversity in our products, flexibility in choosing processes and not being caught out by step changes in end user requirements could well be key in surviving and winning as this energy revolution continues. Ultimately the consumer will decide and as technology develops being capable of divining and following the correct pathway through this disruptive change to energy storage is key to success.

My personal preference is to remain nimble and not commit whilst the decision between VHS and BETA has yet to be made. (Video recording technologies, for those not old enough to remember - just ask an oldie!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.