GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-66

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    https://investingnews.com/daily/res...esting/simon-moores-global-battery-arms-race/

Investor takeaway
    As investors continue to be interested in the lithium space, INN asked Moores his best piece of advice for those interested in the battery metals sector.

“Do your own research is the best bit of advice for anyone that is investing money into this space. I would say listen to independent publishers, Benchmark is one of them. Listen to people that have experience in this actual industry, experience in nickel, experience in lithium, experience in batteries. I would say listen less to the big banks,” Moores said.

“It’s easy to get that information because they push it out quite readily, but very, very few analysts have the true experience of this market to give good advice. There are good ones. Track down people who have got proper experience in the supply chain and learn from them,” he added.

A very interesting article to read!  We could all do with a set of awesome possum ear plugs to tune out the short term noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.