GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Brexit & China/U.S. drama were the weapons of short selling...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Brexit & China/U.S. drama were the weapons of short selling parasites..which artificially took our SP down way too far..and now out of the ASX200..That FUD drama has gone. The problem for the insto/fund 'managers' was that they rented their GXY shares to those parasites..This has now bitten them in the rear..as those funds who were mandated to buy ASX200 companies had to sell their GXY shares around $1 having purchased that ASX200 stock at $2, $3, $4...since then, they took rental 'blood' money from the parasites..but that revenue was a fraction of the $ value they lose on the - margin on cost of GXY shares sold this month..Penny wise pound foolish.

Those dismal fund 'managers' have reaped what they sowed..A great advertisement to DYOR and make your own investment decisions. I can't think of anyone stupid enough to place their hard-earned money in the hands of Ausbil..I'm delighted to be buying from entities who sold because of the ASX200 removal..less institutional % ownership and even higher retail % control for retail.

Martin Rowley may be great at keeping secrets (through the 2018/19 lithium war zone) across two CEO's and maybe this is a good thing (long term) for us shareholders, although he'll need to be putting some of his salary into joining us buying GXY shares down in this cellar, if he wants to be re-elected at the upcoming AGM..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.