GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-46

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    'clive' said, "What exactly is, "Clean-Coal?"

I believe that it's possibly best described as 'politician-speak' for something that is naught but a fairy's-garden figment of their permanently accompanying, whilst ever in the background loitering, and always head nodding, political spin-doctor's, over-active imagination.

Unfortunately this transitional period between the world converting from the existing old fossil fueled energy model to the brave new world of renewable energy generation and large scale battery storage was always going to be painful and filled with winners and losers and vested interests but I fear that us looking to our politicians whose own timelines are firmly focused on the duration of their own electoral cycles for 'true' national leadership on this issue is bound to be largely fraught with disappointment.

Some wise bloke said, "there's no interest like self interest" when it comes to motivating people to act and hence I believe that once home battery based energy storage becomes far more readily available and affordable people will act in their own self interest regardless of what our dithering political classes are doing.

That's why I'm happy to be involved in GXY, a company that is making a real difference in the provision of a better and cleaner world future for us and our kids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.