GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@Jehosephat I don't think the folks at Pilbara would like that....

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    @Jehosephat I don't think the folks at Pilbara would like that. In some ways it would be like a reverse takeover. Really though, Galaxy is a company made up of many subsidiaries, I think from memory General Mining is still in there. Galaxy Lithium Canada is one of the reasons why the company will be making application for those US funds to contribute towards James Bay. I think if you were to bring together some of these great companies there would need to be a new name agreed upon, and in the interim each current company would be known as a company under the bigger group. "Galaxy Sal De Vida part of the group of companies" for example...

@stevo 111 you're probably going to want to throw a spear in my direction, but GLN doesn't make the cut. The reason I selected Livent was that they are currently in production with 20,000tpa and bringing them together with Galaxy combines the southern part of the Salar Del Hombre Muerto resource... Once I did that, I would then see if I could seek legal action against Galan for potentially affecting my resource, of course I understand that part of the tenements that they acquired was sold to them by Galaxy also... (there Galaxy go... offloading more assets... ) Please don't take that legal action idea personally, it is just something I have pondered. After all, this is all hypothetical. (I didn't even mention North American Lithium... throw them in there... 20,000tpa converter. nice!)

BTW when I asked the company recently about drilling at Sal De Vida, I was told that it was stopped so perhaps there wont be change in the resource. We will see.
    Last edited by Thesi: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.