GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Related Article, page-4

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1636
    There is an interesting article in yesterday's The Age newspaper (Melbourne) - "Unplugged: Still Idling on electric cars".

https://www.theage.com.au/business/...-behind-on-electric-cars-20180525-p4zhgg.html

It talks about how despite the slow take-up of electric cars in Australia, the increased penetration of EVs overseas has been good news for Australian lithium companies. It specifically mentions Kidman Resources and Pilbara Minerals. It mentions how Kidman has one of the biggest lithium projects in the world at Mount Holland in Western Australia, has recently struck a supply deal with Tesla, and its share price has increased more than four-fold over the past year. And it mentions how well Pilbara is doing also. There is no mention of Galaxy.

It's quite depressing reading about all this great news about KDR and PLS and to wonder if perhaps I'd backed the wrong horse going with GXY. Particularly now when the price seems to be falling yet again (albeit on low volumes). I'm out of it now for the time being until the trend starts going the other way, but I can't help feeling disappointed with the way things have been going when I had such expectations. I feel like I should have looked more closely at some of these other Li companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.