GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Lithium Triangle, page-15

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Oh @Kikker1959

I am so glad you turned up with your PLS and KDR garbage...

Allow me to unlock my view

Youre going to love this....

So PLS have announced they will have a 4o year mine life which in my view is to confuse the market whilst KDR hope to turn a nickel or whatever concentrator into one that can produce lithium.... Not gunna happen... But congrats on the court case...

I see claims of 4 and 6 mtpa in the Pilbara forum... but they haven't built anything meanwhile Galaxy have production and an asset in James Bay that exceeds the grade of Pilbara by many levels..

Seriously what are you playing at???

But I haven't rolled out my Sal De Vida which I understand is talking with FMC about the possibility to expand their expansion whilst Galaxy move to immediate production. Keep an eye on this... lol

How cool are we???

Meanwhile Pilbara try to build a 2mtpa throughput whilst Galaxy is at 1.6mtpa and pumpin up the volume..

You know the great thing is despite being what one might being a lowly cleaner I tend to be so right... Why is that?? God forbid I know my sh........

The day I think Pilbara worthwhile investing in I will let the market know but for now I think you need to climb back into your box and hope for the best...

It's unlikely I will see Pilbara as a worthy investment for my hard earned.. and I am so curious how the second right of refusal will play out... is this why they couldn't do the DSO that they promised? So curious there also....

Pilbara will be great to contribute much needed LCE's to the market but on a share number to market cap for new investors I couldn't see a worse place for them to put their money unless it is within AVZ or AGY.... Hi J and M I know ya love me xxxx

Jumping off that subject because it disgusts me....

@vmp I was incredibly excited to see your passion and emotion in sharing your view... Loving you more and more!

My view is the company is still undervalued for Mt Cattlin and James Bay is something by the share price being $2.15 that people think a better investment is something worth a few cents..

People need to investigate how many shares are on the market whilst also examining the market cap.

Galaxy eclipsed Orocobre and I believe they will do it again...

Another point is that I wont mind if Galaxy take their time with new contract negotiation. Maybe there will be a converter in there?? Bit of tolling as Martin Rowley expressed at the AGM...

I've been loving this song whilst looking at the new Sal De Vida video!

Pump up the volume...

By the way @Kikker1959 if Galaxy goes bad how do you think your Pilbara will go?? Duh!!
    Last edited by Thesi: 10/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.