GWR 1.16% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

Kopr,My allegiance is to my bank balance. my support is to the...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Kopr,

My allegiance is to my bank balance. my support is to the board of GWR and the australian market.

I DON'T trust PMM, pure and simple. they're allegiance is not to GWR, it's to themselves, their parent company and their shareholders. The only interest they have with the GWR shareholder, is how to con us out of our resource without having to pay for it.

They do a backdoor buy in and suddenly start telling us how the company should be run and by whom. who the hell do they think they are? Typical loud mouth yanks if you ask me.

Here they are telling me how I should vote, when they can't even tell me what their plans are for the future prospects of GWR.

All we know for certain is that they want to ship out of Esperence with the goal of blending our direct shipping ore with their own inferior ore, and sending the profits back to the good ol' US of A.

GWR has done just fine without PMM and I for one am not going to side with some unknown johny come lately, just because he tells me to.

Let PMM lay their cards on the table, outline their plans for the next 5 years, and tell us how they can give us a bigger return than the current board. Then and only then, will I give their proposition consideration.

As the old saying goes, they should put up or shut up.

My biggest question is to all the non GWR holding PMM rampers... what have you been promised? you don't hold GWR, but you spend half your waking moments bagging the current board, and singing the praises of Portmans.

I think I smell a few stooges here. what was it that roger quoted before? if it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, then it is a rat...

Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $3.507K 40.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 109687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.