GUL 0.00% 7.6¢ gullewa limited

Hi Promoter good to see you on board.Yes, $10m in the bank -...

1. 500 Posts.
    Hi Promoter good to see you on board.

Yes, $10m in the bank - nice to have in the kitty to be able to use when their new venture is up and running. News on their 30-day HOA is taking a bit longer than 30 days but noticed they're tendering for another 11 areas - looks like they intend to get into coal in a big way! Have been waiting to see if GUL will announce THR will join the board and the involvement, if any, of the Hudson Group, following their majority s/holding. I know GUL are working on a new web-site and I'm expecting they might have a name change as well?? Good luck with holding

Main bits from ann....

COAL
    We expect a response from the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries will be received during the first quarter of 2009 on the application process for a coal
    exploration licence in New South Wales.

We have also received an invitation to participate in the tender process for 11 areas in New South Wales from the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries.

EL 2022 GOLD/COPPER
    The analysis of the ground sampling programme has been received with a report being finalised to focus on prospective areas within the licence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53054 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.